Do new Birkins always come with ...

I think both Kelly's and Birkins always come with them fresh from the box. I have seen my SA remove them once (and was planning to toss it! :wtf: ) until I asked for it to be placed in the box.

That's strange... Because I witnessed a shrinkwrapped box containing a Birkin being opened and there was no felt protector on it. Do you know if the stores have shrinkwrapping machines?

That's strange... Because I witnessed a shrinkwrapped box containing a Birkin being opened and there was no felt protector on it. Do you know if the stores have shrinkwrapping machines?

:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Oh Kou..... bring the tought police in with you the next time you go to H! They will catch those naughty re-shrinkwrapping monsters!

kou: please don't tell me this will be yet another obstacle in finding ur perfect fuschia bag???!!

roflmao

i would assume they are always shipped with them, but then possibly removed by SAs once they've been brought out of the box. cannot solve the mystery of the one you saw kou. if this one was a fluke, out of the hundreds shipped out each year, just this one happened to be sealed up by a forgetful or depressed or exhausted or distracted or new shrink-wrapper, of all the boutiques in all the world, why did it have to be opened in front of you?! wish you'd asked the SA about it then and there (who better to answer, considering the volume they see), so we'd all know.

roflmao

i would assume they are always shipped with them, but then possibly removed by SAs once they've been brought out of the box. cannot solve the mystery of the one you saw kou. if this one was a fluke, out of the hundreds shipped out each year, just this one happened to be sealed up by a forgetful or depressed or exhausted or distracted or new shrink-wrapper, of all the boutiques in all the world, why did it have to be opened in front of you?! wish you'd asked the SA about it then and there (who better to answer, considering the volume they see), so we'd all know.

This part made me laugh so hard!!!