They are here!!! PICS OF '05 TURQUOISE & PEBBLED FLAT BRASS

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
They both arrived and I love them both. :love: Turquoise it gorgeous but I was blown away by the pebbled flat brass. Condition on both is like brand new. My very nice turquoise seller even sent me a vey nice box of yummy chocolate raspberry truffles.

The first 2 of the turquoise are in the sun, the last is inside with flash. Big difference.

Attachments

• pic012.jpg
    pic012.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 415
  • pic015.jpg
    pic015.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 541
  • pic003.jpg
    pic003.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 586
  • pic007.jpg
    pic007.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 285
  • pic010.jpg
    pic010.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 307
They both arrived and I love them both. :love: Turquoise it gorgeous but I was blown away by the pebbled flat brass. Condition on both is like brand new. My very nice turquoise seller even sent me a vey nice box of yummy chocolate raspberry truffles.

The first 2 of the turquoise are in the sun, the last is inside with flash. Big difference.

OMG Powder....I'm dying over your turq!!!

attachment.php

It is Gigi. For some reason, that pebbled pulled at my heart string for months as I ogled it on naff. When I saw that one on Ebay, I couldn't resist and it's so much more beautiful in person. I really love it. REALLY LOVE IT! :love: It's just beautiful. Sitiffer, not as soft as the others, but much sturdier. She's a beauty and she will be well loved and used. My fiance wanted to polish the brass and I said "DO NOT TOUCH THAT BAG". :P

Love them both !!:heart:
I also love how the turquoise looks different in every picture. To me it doesn't matter how many pics I take of mine, you just cannot get the true color (and beauty:love: ) of this bag captured in pictures !:yes: