Do you own this style of wallet?

TalkPurse

O.G.
Sep 11, 2010
Hello,

If you do, I'd like to hear your opinions on the quality of the construction and the leather. I'm interested in the one in calf skin.

I currently own a 7+ years old of LV International wallet and I am very happy with its durability and how it holds up after heavily used for all these years.

Is it reasonable to expect the same durability from this style of SF wallet?

Thank you all so much.:biggrin:

Attachments

• wallets.jpg
    wallets.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 257
I do not have an LV wallet, but I can talk to the Ferragamo issue. I have a Ferragamo wallet and a key case. I use the wallet about one month a year, but the key case gets daily use. The key case gets a lot of handling and it looks great after 90 days. I am happy with Ferragamo leathers and construction.

Some leathers, just by their nature, hold up better. I find the pebbled nappa and calf holds up very well because the skin shrinks in the tanning process.

I have this wallet in calfskin (not pebbled), but sadly can't say anything about durability, as it is still sitting in its box in the closet. As for the style - I love it, that's why I got it in the first place. It is practical and beautiful at the same time. And it has a lot of card slots - either twelve or thirteen, plus an ID window. I also love this type of lock.

I have this wallet in calfskin (not pebbled), but sadly can't say anything about durability, as it is still sitting in its box in the closet. As for the style - I love it, that's why I got it in the first place. It is practical and beautiful at the same time. And it has a lot of card slots - either twelve or thirteen, plus an ID window. I also love this type of lock.

Irene1, it is time to take her out of the box and for a spin!

I have the exact same wallet (calfskin) from the first year they introduce the Marisa style bag (it was a matching wallet for the original turquoise/capri blue color)--must have been at least 6, 7 years ago and the leather has held up beautiful. Stitching all intact, only around the picture window slot has about 2mm of where the glue between the leather and the window piece is sticking anymore. IMHO it's the best wallet ever especially if you need lots of card slots AND a pic window along with 4 bill slots and coin pocket. It holds SO MUCH! I'm actually looking for one in the red color but haven't had much luck....