my rights as a seller.....

tnc 727

*Workin Girl*
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
A buyer opened a paypal dispute against me claiming the item was not as described. the auction clearly stated "tem is USED: Exterior and Interior show major signs of wear... ALL SALES FINAL!!!" and I included up close pictures.

Then buyer complains that she thinks she paid too much for it. HELLO?! :wtf: Bidders control the auction prices, not the seller. If you don't want to pay that much for it, don't bid!

anywho... as the seller... I escalated the dispute to a claim to have paypal handle it. I feel that I covered my bases as a seller.

ps. might i mention that buyer has negative feedback (non-paying bidder) and a bid retraction. (as a seller I could have canceled her bids, but having good faith, I didn't).

thanks for the support my fellow eBay sellers and buyers!!!! :heart:

no, I haven't heard anything back yet from the buyer or paypal. I did quote the item description in the dispute to paypal. now patience is a virtue!!! i am crossing my fingers that everything works out.

Unless the seller claims that an item is new or mint, it becomes hard for the buyer to win a SNAD complaint. That she paid too much is not a valid reason for a SNAD compaint. Since you pointed out the damage in the listing, I think you'll probably be okay.

well... if you described it as worn and used, she can't say it's item not as described. plus paypal is cheap and doesnt want to part with their money. if they refund, they lose their money too.