Detroit 187

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
Does anyone else watch it? I love it. Its one of my favorite shows this season. I enjoy watching Michael Imperioli. He's a great actor and I really like the other actors as well. Im hoping this doesnt get canceled!

Is it good? I live in Detroit in the summer and was thinking of watching it...but I was going to wait until the season was over so I could watch it all at once. But it's actually filmed in Detroit which I like!

Love this show. I'm hooked. Imperioli is great in it. I like the other actors in the show as well.

I missed yesterday's ep but I'll catch it on my DVR. I loved the motown songs in the previews. I think the show has been getting a good amt of viewers??! Anyone know how the show is doing?

It is great! The only thing I hear that is negative is that it is not really like Detroit. But I can't comment about that nor do I care. I think the writing and the cast is great! Glad to see Michael Imperioli again too!

It is great! The only thing I hear that is negative is that it is not really like Detroit. But I can't comment about that nor do I care. I think the writing and the cast is great! Glad to see Michael Imperioli again too!

Me, too! And, it's great to see him in a sympathetic role. Love his chemistry with the woman detective.