Detroit 187

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone else watch it? I love it. Its one of my favorite shows this season. I enjoy watching Michael Imperioli. He's a great actor and I really like the other actors as well. Im hoping this doesnt get canceled!

2. never heard of it

3. I'm a fan! I love Imperioli and this show has some great writing.

4. Is it good? I live in Detroit in the summer and was thinking of watching it...but I was going to wait until the season was over so I could watch it all at once. But it's actually filmed in Detroit which I like!

5. Love this show. I'm hooked. Imperioli is great in it. I like the other actors in the show as well.

I missed yesterday's ep but I'll catch it on my DVR. I loved the motown songs in the previews. I think the show has been getting a good amt of viewers??! Anyone know how the show is doing?

6. I love this show! I used to watch "The Good Wife" during its time slot, but have switched to "Detroit 187." Great characters!

7. i totally want to watch this show - i hope it's on ONDEMAND so i can catch up

8. It is great! The only thing I hear that is negative is that it is not really like Detroit. But I can't comment about that nor do I care. I think the writing and the cast is great! Glad to see Michael Imperioli again too!

9. Me, too! And, it's great to see him in a sympathetic role. Love his chemistry with the woman detective.