~Fall 2010 loot~ Post your September/October purchases HERE!

I was eying those Flings too! I'd love to see how much you can fit in them. I hear the newer ones are a little roomier/easier to open.

And the Teal MAM... yummy! I just love anything in that color family. Is it matte or does it has a slight sheen?

Here is a pic of what fits in the fling:

a3gxp2.jpg

They are very roomy and I'm glad they hold my phone, keys, small wallet and lip balm (that's what the big yellow ball is lol). My only wish is that I could get my camera in there, but unfortunately the camera only fits if I take my phone or wallet out. But still, it holds quite a bit and is roomier than I'd thought it would be!

I love that teal MAM, j0yc3! Thank you for posting pics, I'd been wondering what exactly the new teal looks like.

I got two flings from the asteralice sale recently. I couldn't decide which one to get, but for the price I scored them at, I figured I might as well get both.

I really like them and they are bigger and can hold a lot more than I'd thought. Such cute, yet spacious, little things :love:

Studded Fling:

8wih6b.jpg

Black Snake Fling:

2z9jxbc.jpg

Little Fling family shot:

aob6no.jpg

LOVE the studded fling!

Knas - What do you think of the light grey? Does it seem like it will be durable to you?

I am very excited about the light grey!!! I have been attracted to light grey bags for a while but was always concerned about dirt/color transfer. The leather naturally has some slight variations in the color (very cool, imo) and with the glazing I think this will be a very durable leather that will age great!

j0yc3: does the teal leather look like it will scratch easily? The LB website eluded to this, and some pics I've seen make the leather look like that...

My mom received my teal MAC from LB this week and the box was crushed! So badly, that she took photos of it before she opened it. She said that the bag was fine, except for a couple of light scratches on the back. She called LB right away and they said that they'd take it back no problem, but noted that this was the kind of leather that scratches easily. I told my mom to hold off and let me see it. I think it'll be fine. Loving the pictures of the teal so far.

Won't get to check out the bag IRL until next week.

Here are the goods I got today! The pouches are a set that came in a gift box like the phone case. The covet rocker is cute and I like the chain on it.
I was also glad to discover that the orange pouch is the glazed goatskin leather!

saksgoods.jpg