You "GO GIRL"....and I mean that literally!!!

Mar 8, 2006
WHile browsing Amazon this morning, looking for a bike for my daughter...somehow the bike search turned up this handy product!!! I didn't want any of my tPF ladies to miss the opportunity to purchase one...so I thought I would post it here!!! Next time you are on a road trip and need to pee...have no fear of wetting your feet, because you can just "go girl". For that matter...no need to hover over toilets any longer...just whip this handy size tool out of your purse and stand up like the "big boys"!!! AND....it does have color options so that you can coordinate!!! Get it before the mad rush begins.....

http://www.amazon.com/Go-Girl-Femal...DUS6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1287585753&sr=8-5

Product Features
Allows women the convenience of going to the bathroom standing up
Reusable can be washed with soap and water
Includes a reusable storage tube with a baggie and tissue
Made from medical grade silicone that conforms to your body
Pink tube with lavender GoGirl

:nuts: :roflmfao:

^^^Nice!!! It is important to have a how-to guide! I could have used this back in high school when we would stop and pee just about anywhere!!!

Just read the link....so funny!!!!

Last edited:
I saw this a while back and put it up on my blog. Sorry but I don't think I will be investing in one of these gadgets anytime soon... which is saying a lot because I buy every darn thing! :lol:

Ha I remember my sisters and I would always die laughing over a paper, one-time use version of this that my mom had stuck in her medicine cabinet. It was old as the hills and I don't think anyone has ever used it or ever will.
Reusable weirds me out a little... can you imagine someone washing that in the bathroom sink next to you?? :nuts: