My New Patent Cobalt Ashley with some new friends (PICS)

bevie125

O.G.
Jan 9, 2009
I thought I would share some of the things I purchased on the Factory Online sale. I got the Patent Large Cobalt Ashley, Large Lynne in Saffron, Signature Optic wristlet in plum, Embossed wristlet in gunmetal and matching medium wallet. I also got the Orange keyfob from ebay as well as the Patent kiss lock coin purse.
Here they are::::biggrin:

6ec76150.jpg

a1e165cf.jpg

c139f075.jpg

how do you love the Ashley bag? i recently got a Sabrina and i lover her to death! ...being able to carry her on the crook of my arm and as a shoulder bag is the best! i'm thinking about checking out the Ashley but the nearest outlet is 2 hours away! what color is the interior? and does the Ashley only come in patent leather?

how do you love the Ashley bag? i recently got a Sabrina and i lover her to death! ...being able to carry her on the crook of my arm and as a shoulder bag is the best! i'm thinking about checking out the Ashley but the nearest outlet is 2 hours away! what color is the interior? and does the Ashley only come in patent leather?

I love the Ashley. I too also have a Sabrina but the smaller one. This Ashley is the large and she holds ALOT!! When I was on the website for the factory sale, the Large Ashley came in only 2 patents and the rest were the brown (walnut maybe) leather, pink leather, black leather, and siggy. Oh and the interior is nothing special, its the lavender :smile:

I love the Ashley. I too also have a Sabrina but the smaller one. This Ashley is the large and she holds ALOT!! When I was on the website for the factory sale, the Large Ashley came in only 2 patents and the rest were the brown (walnut maybe) leather, pink leather, black leather, and siggy. Oh and the interior is nothing special, its the lavender :smile:

great...how much are the Ashley running price wise at the outlets?