My New Patent Cobalt Ashley with some new friends (PICS)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I would share some of the things I purchased on the Factory Online sale. I got the Patent Large Cobalt Ashley, Large Lynne in Saffron, Signature Optic wristlet in plum, Embossed wristlet in gunmetal and matching medium wallet. I also got the Orange keyfob from ebay as well as the Patent kiss lock coin purse.
    Here they are::::biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratz! Love your new haul :biggrin:

3. Very pretty!!! I really like the Gunmetal wallet and fruit coin purse! I love the scarf!...I have the same one and it is one of my favorites! Enjoy!

4. Thanks and that is my fav scarf too:P

5. Thanks!

6. Great purchases. I'm anxious to see what the patent Ashleys looks like in real life.

7. how do you love the Ashley bag? i recently got a Sabrina and i lover her to death! ...being able to carry her on the crook of my arm and as a shoulder bag is the best! i'm thinking about checking out the Ashley but the nearest outlet is 2 hours away! what color is the interior? and does the Ashley only come in patent leather?

8. PRETTY! Nice buys. Congrats :smile:

9. Very nice, love the orange!

10. I love the Ashley. I too also have a Sabrina but the smaller one. This Ashley is the large and she holds ALOT!! When I was on the website for the factory sale, the Large Ashley came in only 2 patents and the rest were the brown (walnut maybe) leather, pink leather, black leather, and siggy. Oh and the interior is nothing special, its the lavender :smile:

11. Congrats on all your new finds!!
    I really like the Gunmetal Embossed C medium wallet and wristlet!!!
    Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

12. Congrats and thanks for the pics - I was waiting for your reveal :smile:

Does the cobalt look as dark as in your pic...or is it a little brighter blue in person?
    Thanks!

13. Love your new purchases, especially the cobalt Ashley and the 2 wristlets. Enjoy them all!

14. great...how much are the Ashley running price wise at the outlets?

15. Awesome! Congrats