Uh oh!

LeeClee

Jan 15, 2009
I have a garden party and sure enough I wasnt paying attention and sat on the box, crushing it! Don't panic, he bag is fine. I know Hermes doesnt give boxes away, understandable to prevent fraud. When I bring my pre-owner but authentic 32cm kelly in for spa treatment (it doesnt come with the box) do you think Hermes would be kind enough to box it for me?

I left a box behind at the H duty free at Heathrow. Not knowing the hoops I needed to jump through to get a box, I was told that to order a box for my Lindy would take at least six months. They got me something (I think it was hanging around the basement of the store, because it was way too large for my bag,) but I have a box now. My recently spa'd Kelly, which came with no bag or box, was returned from Madison avenue in a new dust bag.

Hmmmmmm no no boxes but.....you may ask and say if ever you have a spare ?? Think of me because I was once at a sample sale and all they give you are white bags and the corresponding dust bags so I know that at some point at some store they do destroy boxes so ask maybe just maybe at some point they shall give you one .hope it helps darling.birkel.

It may depend on the store and SA. I sent my blk box "vintage" constance in for a spa and was surprised when it came back without a dust bag. I asked my SA if they had a "spare" dustbag in the back and to my pleasant surprise, she came back with a dustbag and box! I don't think this is the norm and I am thankful to have been so lucky.