New Poppy Highlight!!!

princess69

O.G.
Dec 4, 2009
Okay I'm not keeping this bag but I thought some of you ladies might want to see it. I'm at work so these are just a few pics from my iphone. ** The color is NOT as bright as the pics show. It actually is a nice shade of blue.

Poppy Leather Highlight Style #16283p $328

picture.php

picture.php

I didn't think I'd like the shape either but it's cute. I'm returning it mainly because it's VERY lightweight - not worth the $$$ in my opinion.
It's very flimsy even for a Poppy bag.

I actually like the style of it - I was debating between the highlight and the rocker...in the end neither one could I justify for the price..thanks for sharing, that information is good to know!

It's cute, but they needed to come out with different colors- I guess the wait continues! I don't think i'd have a problem paying for it with PCE.

What is the size like? Could you compare it to a large Spotlight?

It's cute, but they needed to come out with different colors- I guess the wait continues! I don't think i'd have a problem paying for it with PCE.

What is the size like? Could you compare it to a large Spotlight?

I'm not a big Poppy fan - I only have a pocket hobo & it's probably the same size. So I guess it's smaller than the Spotlight.

Last edited:
Actually I like ths shape. Do have modeling pics by chance? I am trying to figure out how large the bag is and if is heavy to carry...the red patent flower one in the Spring line looks like it is the same shape/size and I like that bag. Thanks