photo-9.jpg

photo-6-1.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-1-2.jpg

jumbo
photo-3-2.jpg

photo-4-2.jpg

photo-5-1.jpg

oooo thanks for sharing. i love the brown color :smile: but not a fan of double flap. i realized that when considering 227 the other day... too much work to get to what's in my bag, especially for jumbo/maxi size... vs smaller... gorgy photos tho! trunk show?? or currently available? i do like the edge of patent more that way which is how it is with double flap but is it a very squishy feeling bag? like patent feels thin??

:yahoo:
Thank you sooooooo much for sharing!
finally we get to see what the fuss is about..
Any issue with the weight of the bag??
would love to know as l'm very much undecided between single or double flap maxi caviar

^^I agree, it's not so bad on the maxi...was it heavier? What is the price point on it? However, the jumbo looks smaller...less roomy. Thanks for posting these pics NY!!

Last edited:
Welcome ladies!

Thanks for the pics, NYC! I still prefer the single flap.:Push:

me too :yes:

oooo thanks for sharing. i love the brown color :smile: but not a fan of double flap. i realized that when considering 227 the other day... too much work to get to what's in my bag, especially for jumbo/maxi size... vs smaller... gorgy photos tho! trunk show?? or currently available? i do like the edge of patent more that way which is how it is with double flap but is it a very squishy feeling bag? like patent feels thin??

Saks trunk show ;) Kinda squishy.. just like the patents that are out right now

Thanks for sharing nycav, how is the weight issue, does it add any? Love the brown flap too, the color is growing on me!

I did not really notice a weight difference, but I did not have a flap with me to compare on the spot... I was carrying my PS1 :whiteflag:

THanks for sharing the picture, NYC! :ty: How do you like the double flap?

I LOVE that brown flap, the color is gorgeous.

Yes, the brown is gorrrgeous. I LOVED the navy too actually. I am not crazy about the double flaps, I am sooo glad I built a healthy collection of single flaped jumbo and maxis already. But if a color came out that I HAD TO HAVE, i would buy a double flap jumbo or maxi, but I prefer single flap :smile:

It's not bad. I love the brown maxi.

do u happen to know the color code?

No, I do not know the color code, sorry :flowers: