** why must this happen ** choice to make......HELP!

joope

the little DeViL....
O.G.
Jun 18, 2010
I was all so ready and already set my mind on getting a BLACK DISTRESSED REISSUE IN GHW 226......... and what i already have in my chanel, ecru caviar in ml and jumbo beige claire in caviar, just 2. in my heart, besides the 2 that i have, i wish to get a nice red chanel, can be classic or reissue. a black reissue ghw and maybe a nice blue....... i cant manage to find red this year, or a blue and the reissue is there al year round. and i decided to get the reissue since no other choice for me BUT..........i spot a red classic in ml!!!!

09A A01112 Y04060 81643

its with light GHW!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its a deep red but...... as its a past season color, i guess for its demand, the price is really high, $ 3,795!!!!!!!! what should i do? i mean i really love the reissue but again i love a red classic too!! in my heart, i know that i will really use the reissue so so so much more often BUT i so love that red. and i know i will not use the red so often like the reissue but again....... theres so many factor that can gives me the reason of getting the red first. but the price is not attractive i agreed...... i search the color library about this red with ghw but not many and pictures not too clear and i s hope to see modeling pictures!!

what should i do!!!!????

but i feel i will end up giving up the red......the PRICE!!!!!!!!! wonder if stores out there still having this back in their room?? any sa that i can email to check? hopefully someone friendly and helpful....

^^

yes!!!! The matte black reissue is simply so gorgeous!!!! I tried the reissue in store as well as a red 2010 fall shiny caviar the other time, the reissue simply so nice on me!!! Red is nice but somehow red just dun merge well withme BUT I guess it's just a "want" purse. That is why I can see that I will give up the red, for now???

Yes, I saw that one. It's the 09A red. Super pretty with ghw. I LOVE my 09A red SHW Jumbo (I am wearing it today...lol.)

When you think about it the M/L's are now 3400. so add tax to that price and you are paying almost the same. BUT this bag retailed for 2425. I don't think it could bare to pay that price for an M/L. So I'd probably go reissue.

There is a Red distressed calf ghw reissue comming for Spring. Maybe wait & check that out first???

mimosa70
no.... the current price for a ml in singapore is SG$5170!!!!! scary!!!!!

Chi town Chanel / LV-PRADAfanatic
thats what my bestie told me too!!

Mediana
ha!!!!!!!! i got it!!

lallybelle
yap! and hubby just commented that the red too dark for me, i guess he just dont fancy seeing a red chanel on me BUT he likes the 06 or 09 dark red distressed reissue!! he told me that if its that purse, he will say go ahead....he seems to doubt this classic dark red ml.

and about the reissue...... i heard its gonna be a really BRIGHT red with orange tone.....how disappointing, you have any infor. on that?

Last edited:
lallybelle
yap! and hubby just commented that the red too dark for me, i guess he just dont fancy seeing a red chanel on me BUT he likes the 06 or 09 dark red distressed reissue!! he told me that if its that purse, he will say go ahead....he seems to doubt this classic dark red ml.

and about the reissue...... i heard its gonna be a really BRIGHT red with orange tone.....how disappointing, you have any infor. on that?

No, I have no other info on the spring reissue. The only pic I saw looked bright, but it was also alot of flash so I can't really judge the color.

If you like the 09A Burgandy reissue, it looks like there's one here in this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/chanel-trunk-show-beauties-632769.html

Oh, I just saw you asked in there..lol. Anyway e-mail Hector to check. He is super nice & quick to respond.