Should i feel happpy or sad? :( big SIGH!

GossiipGF

Jun 22, 2010
Went to LV boutique last weekend,intended to get a Stresa or Saleya
but the staff kept telling me this one is not available and that one also in shortage...
this make me felt really sad but meanwhile my family happy for the amount i saved = =
so guys what bags should i get?
the staff asked me to leave my number and they will phone me when they have ready stocks for me
for stresa , there are 5 ladies in the waiting list
for saleta , there are 3 ladies .....
should i change my mind to get Wiskhire GM?or something better?

FYI,what they have the most now are speedy and neverfulls :sad:

please help!

I would wait for the bag you really want! Just because there are 3-5 people in line for that bag doesn't mean all of them will purchase it. Things happen, people change their minds. Anyhow, I know from the LV boutique I buy from you CAN prepay for the bag you want and it will guarantee you will get it when it comes in. Also, Saks can do a search for the bag you want too. You would need to pre-pay for the bag also, but that would mean you'd have it within a week if they do! Just throwing ideas out there.

I would wait for the bag you have your heart set on, don't settle!

I would wait for the bag you really want! Just because there are 3-5 people in line for that bag doesn't mean all of them will purchase it. Things happen, people change their minds. Anyhow, I know from the LV boutique I buy from you CAN prepay for the bag you want and it will guarantee you will get it when it comes in. Also, Saks can do a search for the bag you want too. You would need to pre-pay for the bag also, but that would mean you'd have it within a week if they do! Just throwing ideas out there.

I would wait for the bag you have your heart set on, don't settle!

I agree!