Requested info from look book...

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Sorry, no pics...even tho I know my SAs pretty darn well, I don't have the guts to ask for pics...

Damier Sporty Tote:
Available in regular and azur, very square and structured. Leather corners and leather on bottom third of sides. Rolled hand held handles.
12 x 10 x 8
$ 1420.00
May 1

Nimbus:
Large hobo style quilted bag, lambskin, with a washed effect. Large twisted leather strap. New closure...looks like kiss closures popular in late 50's early 60's with white plastic knobs that remind me of the hair elastics.
20 x 14 x 3
$ 2380.00
April 1

Dentelle:
No pouchette, closest is the Kristen, with the chain handle.
10 x 5 x 3
$ 1330.00
2/20

Mono Pleaty Shoulder:
Leather corners, that are on the front of the bag only....they do not wrap to the sides.
13 x 7.9 x 4.9
$ 1090.00
March 1

I hope I didn't forget anyone. I spent alot of time looking at the book, again...lol...so if you have any other ?'s let me know, I may remember.

Did the pics show that the Damier Sporty can be used as a hand held and a shoulder bag?

From what I wrote down as I was looking at the look book a couple of days ago, the Damier Sporty has an adjustable strap that can be worn on the shoulder. I thought it was a super-looking bag!

Also the Hampstead is a different bag --- it's a tote bag with a snap hook closure, open top. The Hampstead GM was listed at $1,200 size 14.6" x 13" x 8" and the Hampstead MM was 14.2" x 11.4" x 6.7" --- I forgot to write the price on that one.

Thank you, Twinkle, for the update!!

I looked at the look book last night and the one bag I loved was the Damier Azur sporty tote! Gorgeous! The SA said if I wanted it I'd better get on the list now....but I was a good girl and passed:girlsigh: .