Hermes Stole

Jan 14, 2007
I've done a search for this but I haven't been able to find anything! Most of the knotting methods are for the 70x 70 or 90 x 90.

Recently, I purchased a Hermes Bolduc au Carré stole (25" x 71") and I was wondering what ways there are to tie the stole?

Suggestions will be great!

Thanks!

I have a few mousselines and tend to wear them like regular square scarves. The great part is that they are already rectangular. I just fold them again and hang them down and knot them like a regular scarf or use a shawl ring. I noticed on the scarf page on h.com they put the "play with your scarf" download so you can look there for some interesting ideas. I love the shapes. I have your pattern in white with black. It's a gorgeous pattern and one of my all time favorites.

some of the ladies wear their GM shawls like stoles... that is, the shawls are folded into long strips and worn/tied. so perhaps you can look into that?!

Thank you everyone :smile:

I wore it for the first time last Friday just loose around the neck with a loose knot!

Balto Bag Lady & DeCrillon I will look into h.com and the link :smile: I didn't realise they had that! Thanks!

I've done a search for this but I haven't been able to find anything! Most of the knotting methods are for the 70x 70 or 90 x 90.

Recently, I purchased a Hermes Bolduc au Carré stole (25" x 71") and I was wondering what ways there are to tie the stole?

Suggestions will be great!

Thanks!

I'm waiting for this one :graucho: don't know, whether my SA will even get it. Which cw did you get?

I bought the rouge/absinthe/corail colourway :smile:

Here's a pic!

5076903304_ff56cd2dce_m.jpg

congrats terri

the cashmere shawl/stole are very versatile
wear it any way u want, they jst drape nicely
loop it, over your shoulder, with a big scarf ring, as a belt, as a dress, or a skirt... 1001 ways