SCORE, FINALLY!!PINK Classic w/ Gold HW!

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
So.. So.. So EXCITED !!!! ahhahaaa...sorry if i m too hyper right now

After hunting everywhere for this gorgeous Pink with Gold hw, I got it. YES I FINALLY FOUND THE RIGHT ONe !!!! (if only we can find the right one easily in real life too :P)

So here I a m with my package, waiting for class, and my camera is out of battery:sad:.. but i promise pics will be uploaded later today !!!!

can't help but come to tPF and share the joy. :heart:

Congrats! I know how it feels to finally fall in love in a bag and it's not available readily. Then the hunts goes on....until you find one! What a happy ending. Please post pics! Yay! :yahoo:

Pink I am so happy for you!!!:party: :happydance: :happydance:

Can't wait to see pics!!! Where did you find it? I hated that none of my S/As could locate one for you so now I feel better about it since you have the bag!! PICS PICS PICS PICS:yes: I love the color pink too!

YEAH!! Congrats!! How did you find it??!! I oh so know the feeling!! Just ordered the beige petit shopper and am totally blowing off work now...Congrats!! VERY happy for you! Enjoy it---you deserve it --the hunt is exhausting sometimes!! :heart: Emmy

your just talkng about the pink caviar classic in med/large with gold hardware right? (classic timeless collection)

I seen a few of those at a recent store, I prefer silver hardware though...the gold ages the bag. But congrats to you!