See what you guys have done!

bakuhatsu

Sep 18, 2006
So tonite I was just browsing TPF, and as of late it's been the MJ forum that I frequent. But I decided to look around at all the pretty bags and came across the Fendi forum. I read the "baby spy" thread and fell in love. So what did I do? I went to Jomashop.com and bought one!! It's the one w/the Fendi print on it and dark brown leather. It'll be my FIRST Fendi!!!! I'm so excited and I'll post pics as soon as it arrives next week! Yahoooo!:yahoo:

Thank you, ladies!:heart:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! That sounds like the baby zucca spy!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, baby!!!!!!! Lemme know how it goes with Jomashop. I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but their prices and selection are great. Can't wait to see the pix of your beautiful bag! BTW, have you seen the pix of Paris Hilton with your bag...if this is the one you're talkin' about, that is? Here are a couple...
ImageShack - Hosting :: philtonnightout77et.jpg

ImageShack - Hosting :: 7197ua.jpg

Congrats - I was contemplating that one too! :graucho:

Let us know how it feels on the shoulder, (I'm a shoulder carrier kind of gal).

I can't wait to see your pics!!! :yahoo: Now for the terrible wait til next week! :sad:

^^^ thank you ladies! I can't wait! I'm already thinking of what outfits to wear with it. lol! katgrrrl, the print of the spy that Paris is holding will be the same as mine, but she has the "spy" and I will have the baby (smaller) version of it. I can't wear it over the shoulder, its definitely a hand carried-crook of the arm bag. pics to come later! weeeee!

^^^ thank you ladies! I can't wait! I'm already thinking of what outfits to wear with it. lol! katgrrrl, the print of the spy that Paris is holding will be the same as mine, but she has the "spy" and I will have the baby (smaller) version of it. I can't wear it over the shoulder, its definitely a hand carried-crook of the arm bag. pics to come later! weeeee!

I do the same thing. I started coordinating and buying clothes to go with the bags! Paris' bag doesn't have the flap. It's the smaller one. I have the zucca spy, the bigger one with the flap. Is your bag smaller than the one Paris has?! I didn't know they made one smaller, but I'd love to see it. I'm sure it rocks. And we have to remember, Paris is Hollyweird tiny. She can fit a Fruit Loop over her arm. I think size -0 is the new 4.:P

^^ yes, katgrrrl, that's the baby spy I bought! (apparently the smallest one) and yours is TDF!! I'm glad to know that even though mine is tiny its still roomy. yay! I can't wait to join the club!