Funny Thing Yesterday!

Feb 28, 2006
Yesterday my mom, son, & I went out for dinner at Fuddruckers. Well, there was a birthday party there (it just started) & people were just arriving. The lady hosting the party had the denim patchwork tote, next lady had the same bag, & so on. I saw 2 denim patchworks, 2 holiday patchworks, 1 whiskey mandy, 1 signature mandy, 2 chanels, & 1 prada. LOL It was so hilarious everytime someone from their party showed up they all had designer bags. My mom & I just laughed about it.

I just had to share.

O/T I used to love Fuddruckers - there just aren't any around me anymore. Ok, back to the point - that is funny that you saw so many designer (especially Coach) in one place! I love being able to identify other women's bags - I've become a little sick in the head with this obsession! LOL!

dang, i haven't had fuddruckers since i left ohio. i don't even know if they have them down here.

mmm...

i can't figure out whether i'm drooling over the thought of the burgers or the bags! lol!

There's 2 here in Alpharetta: North Point Mall in front of Target and in Andrettis on Alpharetta hwy/Hwy 9. My oldest son goes to college in Ohio and really misses it and Chikfila.