What Caught Your Attention Today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

roundandround

in circles.....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2010
I went outside and was ready to get in the car when something caught my attention. I saw 2 naked snails (gross), they were mating. I observed them for a while, they were not moving, just lying there with a white substance that looks like a soapsud between them. I know that snails mate for hours and hours LOL. After 2 hrs. I came back and I saw just one eating a hibiscus leaf, quiet hungry I guess. Well, if they did it for hours......who will never get hungry?

I managed to take a shot of the loving pair....

PA020938.jpg

I know that this picture may make you :throwup:, but yeah, they caught my attention today!

Did someone, something, anything caught your attention today? Pls. share!!

During my race today, a blind runner caught my eye . . . he had a pipe/rod in each hand that his running partner was using to guide him through the course. It was such an inspiring sight . . . and he was kicking butt too!

This thread should prove to be pretty entertaining!!!! I walked out our front door this morning and saw that our beautiful 6' hibiscus plant had a bunch of webs and cocoons on it! Like a whole lot!!! So I had to spray with Sevin. Hope it works. But it definitely caught my attention today.

I noticed all the pecans that had dropped from the tree in my backyard are gone. I am allergic to nuts and intend to have it chopped down eventually but still, who is coming inside my fenced yard and gathering nuts? I am hopeful for a large family of squirrels instead of pesty neighbors.
I am all for ridding the biohazard but would rather be asked first!

One of my brothers sent this to me today...worth a 7 minute break to check it out! Don't worry, it's totally family-friendly :biggrin:.

(sorry, can't embed like YT):

http://******/beyondawesome

Status
Not open for further replies.