What Caught Your Attention Today??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went outside and was ready to get in the car when something caught my attention. I saw 2 naked snails (gross), they were mating. I observed them for a while, they were not moving, just lying there with a white substance that looks like a soapsud between them. I know that snails mate for hours and hours LOL. After 2 hrs. I came back and I saw just one eating a hibiscus leaf, quiet hungry I guess. Well, if they did it for hours......who will never get hungry?

I managed to take a shot of the loving pair....

[​IMG]

I know that this picture may make you :throwup:, but yeah, they caught my attention today!

Did someone, something, anything caught your attention today? Pls. share!!

2. this caught my attention the other day :P :roflmfao:

[​IMG]

3. ^:lolots:

4. ^^:lol:

5. LOL R&R at least they have a good sex life!!!

F&F lol!!!

6. lololol!

7. i'm realizing how when i leave the patio doors open how many flies are in my house and it's driving me insane!!!! :censor:

8. Too funny, Love it!!

9. During my race today, a blind runner caught my eye . . . he had a pipe/rod in each hand that his running partner was using to guide him through the course. It was such an inspiring sight . . . and he was kicking butt too!

10. This thread should prove to be pretty entertaining!!!! I walked out our front door this morning and saw that our beautiful 6' hibiscus plant had a bunch of webs and cocoons on it! Like a whole lot!!! So I had to spray with Sevin. Hope it works. But it definitely caught my attention today.

11. I noticed all the pecans that had dropped from the tree in my backyard are gone. I am allergic to nuts and intend to have it chopped down eventually but still, who is coming inside my fenced yard and gathering nuts? I am hopeful for a large family of squirrels instead of pesty neighbors.
    I am all for ridding the biohazard but would rather be asked first!

12. One of my brothers sent this to me today...worth a 7 minute break to check it out! Don't worry, it's totally family-friendly :biggrin:.

(sorry, can't embed like YT):

http://******/beyondawesome

13. Lol love the just divorced photo

14. [​IMG]

15. a bevy of police officers and firemen walking into the baja fresh to eat lunch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.