Identify this bag from a Korean magazine please!

breeinthesky

Jan 2, 2010
I'm trying to identify the little pink bag with the bow. Even if you don't know what it is, perhaps someone would be kind enough to translate?

2jg2p9x.jpg

2v8n0xv.jpg

Last edited:
The little ribbon clutch is by Fifty.su which I've never heard of. I tried searching for it on a Korean site but nothing shows up so I don't know where it's from. :sad:

Actually I was able to find more info on the brand. I think it's a relatively new domestic South Korean handbag/acc bag. There's another style of that bag as well:
20100730144556_21658637.jpg

(Image credit: cyworld user iwantzee)

Their bags/items will launch sometime this season and their showroom will open soon as well. :smile: Not sure how credible this is but according to the solo blogpost I found about it.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
The little ribbon clutch is by Fifty.su which I've never heard of. I tried searching for it on a Korean site but nothing shows up so I don't know where it's from. :sad:

Actually I was able to find more info on the brand. I think it's a relatively new domestic South Korean handbag/acc bag. There's another style of that bag as well:

Their bags/items will launch sometime this season and their showroom will open soon as well. :smile: Not sure how credible this is but according to the solo blogpost I found about it.

I hope this helps!

Do you know where it will come out? Maybe Yesstyle will have it? I live in the US, and I can't go to Korea right now because my mum just came back.
:sad: