Identify this bag from a Korean magazine please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    I'm trying to identify the little pink bag with the bow. Even if you don't know what it is, perhaps someone would be kind enough to translate?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
    The little ribbon clutch is by Fifty.su which I've never heard of. I tried searching for it on a Korean site but nothing shows up so I don't know where it's from. :sad:

Actually I was able to find more info on the brand. I think it's a relatively new domestic South Korean handbag/acc bag. There's another style of that bag as well:
    [​IMG]
    (Image credit: cyworld user iwantzee)

Their bags/items will launch sometime this season and their showroom will open soon as well. :smile: Not sure how credible this is but according to the solo blogpost I found about it.

I hope this helps!

3. The black version is super adorable.

4. That bag is super cute!

5. Do you know where it will come out? Maybe Yesstyle will have it? I live in the US, and I can't go to Korea right now because my mum just came back.
    :sad:

6. Such an adorable bag!!

7. Cute! Thanks for sharing!