Do You have People on your Ignore List?

Yes. I didnt want to become this person: ;)

duty_calls.png

I don't have anyone on ignore.
Some people on FB have me blocked but that's because they are playing on FB when they're supposed to be working and they've blocked a couple of us coworkers.
Not that they're fooling anybody anyway.:P

Hell YES!(at least on facebook).My coworker is about to join them! He posts multiple times about obscure college basketball? ( do they have pre season college basketball? And do I care? And why????) posts like Horns. Last night there were 7 of them. I can't imagine what the real season will be like... And oh BTW he's been my friend on facebook for 3 days! The other people I ignore are mostly people who I mistakenly friended and they try to sell me crap. I'm alot more careful about accepting friends!

on facebook, i kept having this girl (my friend's daughter) send me invite after invite to places and events that were happening in las vegas—where i don't live. i kept leaving comments saying "i'd go if i lived here but since i don't, no."

she kept sending them so i finally just deleted her as my FB "friend." easier that way. LOL

I don't have anyone blocked on here, but I have quite a few people blocked on FB. People that continuously talk about politics, people who post 17 times a day about how much they worked out that day, people that post every news story that was ever published online...

I know I am on a few peoples' ignore lists :biggrin: Doesn't bother me!

I won't put anyone on here on ignore because as irritating as I find some posts, I don't want to interrupt the logical (or illogical) flow of a thread with missing posts.

There are a few people who are hidden on my fb news feed. Generally, if your entire facebook existence consists of spewing political vitriol (of any persuasion) I will hide you.