Do you put any charms / scarves on your Chanel bags?

I think it would depend on the charm and whether it has hard or soft edges. It would also depend on the leather. I would not put it on a lambskin bag, but the Cerf seems pretty durable.

Jennifer

No scratches I have encountered, but I don't carry blue roi often at all. I wouldn't leave it on an everyday lambskin bag, but I would not be worried with caviar (like the cerf).. Congrats BTW! Can't wait for your reveal to see what other goodies have followed you home :graucho:

I also have a Cerf tote in black, but with silver hardware. I bought a few ribbons/twillys as accessories for it from Hermes and LV. I also bought a cute ribbon from Tiffany's which feature their signature keys on it.

Thanks, hellokatiegirl, I was thinking of Hermes and LV as options as well. I tried a few charms at LV today but there was a small selection and I was not wowed. I will try a different LV store.

dee4825, I have tried ebay, but nothing jumped out at me. I will keep looking.

NYCavalier, my reveal is long overdue. The purchases go back at least 2-3 months now. I am working on getting them photographed and hope to be able to post sometime this week.

Thanks again for all the suggestions!

Jennifer

Hello everybody, I was thinking of putting a big blue fake fur ball on my GST, but feel a big reluctant. Do you have charms on your bags, cheap or expensive, big or small, designer or no name? I would love to see lots of pics :biggrin: just looking for inspiration.
Thank you!!

I have a Fendi monster that I sometimes put on when it takes my fancy. At the appropriate occasion, of course. ;)

Fendi+1.jpg

Yep, I do - I have several charms and poufs - so here is the one I put on my bag yesterday. It has my instagram ID on the photo as I put in on IG.

I think it is a fun thing to do, of course Chanel bags are beautiful on their own, but I enjoy using charms sometimes for a pop of colour too.

Everytime I have this on my bag it gets tons of comments (I believe mine is a faux fur one).

Attachments

• IMG_3300.JPG
    IMG_3300.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 839
Yep, I do - I have several charms and poufs - so here is the one I put on my bag yesterday. It has my instagram ID on the photo as I put in on IG.

I think it is a fun thing to do, of course Chanel bags are beautiful on their own, but I enjoy using charms sometimes for a pop of colour too.

Everytime I have this on my bag it gets tons of comments (I believe mine is a faux fur one).
Cute!

Absolutely adorable!!! LOVE!!

Yep, this is kind if like the blue one, I was thinking of. My GST is also black. Your combination does look so fun!