Ellipse PM or MM??

peggyplaw

O.G.
Oct 11, 2009
Hello everyone ;)

I fell in love with the Ellipse recently and I have been saving up for a pre-loved one...

Should I go for PM or MM??

I am 5'6" and 145 lbs...

Would PM too small or look funny on me??

Will MM be bulky?? Instead of looking like a purse, would the MM look like a briefcase??

I plan to use it as a everyday purse.

Thanks so much for your suggestions!! :yahoo:

I´m 175 cm so about 5ft7" (??) and I have the MM and love it! It´s not too bulky or briefcase-like to me. It´s kind of having the Alma or Speedy 30 or 35 but having an easier access inside the bag. I don´t use mine every day because at work I need to carry A4 files. I take it around town during weekends and have been getting lots of compliments! It´s definately not a very common sight and people always give me curious looks. :yes:

I´m 175 cm so about 5ft7" (??) and I have the MM and love it! It´s not too bulky or briefcase-like to me. It´s kind of having the Alma or Speedy 30 or 35 but having an easier access inside the bag. I don´t use mine every day because at work I need to carry A4 files. I take it around town during weekends and have been getting lots of compliments! It´s definately not a very common sight and people always give me curious looks. :yes:

To Rikachan: Thanks for your sharing!! It's great to know that MM is practical as well due to its size~ :biggrin:

I am also thinking to sell my Batignolles Horizontal for the Ellipse??

What do you guys think??
;)

Ellipse MM for sure! The PM is waaaay to small! I'm 5'3 and petite and the MM looks great!! The MM holds plenty AND keeps it's shape as it's a structured bag. Was my first LV! Absolutely adore it! Iv seen the PM carried by other taller ladies and I thought it looked a tad silly, as if they were carrying a childs bag... Not a good look IMHO!

:biggrin:

Does it look bulky on you?? I like the MM more, but I don't want to look like I am carrying a briefcase instead of a purse :P

THanks!!

No MM doesn't feel or look bulky on me at all. It's the perfect size for my height and body shape.

MM for sure. I'm 5'2" as well & it doesn't feel bulky at all. I wouldn't sell the BH for it though. You always need a shoulder bag.

I agree.

Ellipse MM for sure! The PM is waaaay to small! I'm 5'3 and petite and the MM looks great!! The MM holds plenty AND keeps it's shape as it's a structured bag. Was my first LV! Absolutely adore it! Iv seen the PM carried by other taller ladies and I thought it looked a tad silly, as if they were carrying a childs bag... Not a good look IMHO!

I agree with you also. ;)

I'm 5'3 and I have the Ellipse PM and find it to be perfect. I don't find that it's too small or doesn't have enough room for what I carry. I carry essentials ( wallet, sunnies, phone, Clipa purse hook, brush, lipstick in Brighton leather lipstick case, gum, Brighton small leather zip case for grocery store shopping cards)) and it all fits just fine without being overstuffed.