Real Life Perspective: How your e-ring looks from a far.

missD

O.G.
May 29, 2006
We've gotten a lot of great rings on here lately and a lot of the pictures are close ups or just of the hand. I saw this posted on Pricescope and thought we should have one here to help the ladies of TPF as well. Please excuse the dry hands!!!!

I think it'll help the ladies in waiting greatly or those looking for an upgrade or are investigating different shapes if they can see the overall look / size from a distance and on hand.

Please post if you can! The more the merrier!

Ring Size - 3.75
Diamond - 1 ct + 2 baguettes
Wedding Band - 2mm Tiffany & Co.
Lucida

8fb94284.jpg

9197d208.jpg

Last edited:
Great idea, I like that thread a lot!

Most of these don't show my diamond band, I don't seem to have many photos on this computer like I thought I did...

E-ring is a 1.15 ct H/VS1 Star129 in a Platinum 6 prong solitaire
Plain band is 2mm platinum band
Diamond band is a .53ct Raphael Shared Prong band, 5pt stones, in plat.

I need to get better pics off my home machine.

Attachments

• newheadHandshot3.jpg.jpeg
    newheadHandshot3.jpg.jpeg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,909
  • newheadHandshot2.jpg.jpeg
    newheadHandshot2.jpg.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Ame_7530199_n.jpg.jpeg
    Ame_7530199_n.jpg.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 1,865
  • Ame_8253398_n.jpg.jpeg
    Ame_8253398_n.jpg.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 2,154
  • bluefire.jpg
    bluefire.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,878
LOL Mine is only "huge" for about a foot-2ft distance from my eye. HAHA!

I will take hopefully a better shot tonight from afar. My camera phone sucks.

ok these are apparently not a lot better!

again, 1.15ct center stone, band of 5pt stones.

Attachments

• distanceshot.jpg
    distanceshot.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,846
  • distance2.jpg
    distance2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,062
  • amereallife2.jpg
    amereallife2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 1,847
Yes, I absolutely love this idea! Diamond rings look most attractive on someone's hands! Just looking at it is very enjoyable as well as informative.:biggrin:

I quickly took some new photos and found a snapshot in which my e-ring is recognizable.:P Hoping this thread will extend LONG!

Ring size: 6(knuckle size); 5(actual finger size)
Diamond: 2.4 carat G/VS2 Ideal Cut
Wedding bands: full circle channel setting

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1902.jpg
    IMG_1902.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2,042
  • IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 6,007
  • panelimg2.jpg
    panelimg2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,893
  • reallife2.jpg
    reallife2.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 8,468
Yes, I absolutely love this idea! Diamond rings look most attractive on someone's hands! Just looking at it is very enjoyable as well as informative.:biggrin:

I quickly took some new photos and found a snapshot in which my e-ring is recognizable.:P Hoping this thread will extend LONG!

Ring size: 6(knuckle size); 5(actual finger size)
Diamond: 2.4 carat G/VS2 Ideal Cut
Wedding bands: full circle channel setting

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ahhh, your set is sooo gorgeous! Every time I see your photos here in TPF, I am sooo jealous! ;)

Thank you Nutcracker!
Were you able to clean your swing ring? :biggrin: Actually with T&C celebration rings, any e-ring look more gorgeous!(IMVeryPersonalO);)

Thank you missD!
Your e-ring is one of the best ever seen!;)

There are MANY ladies here who have much bigger diamonds! But, I am 100% happy with my Tiffany set! I don't have many rings, but nothing on my RING wish list. I swear. A couple of things on my Bracelet wish list...:shrugs:

Aawww. Thanks Einseine! You don't know the amount of headache I had to go thru to get to this point. This is my 3rd reset in 2.5 years. And I'm by far not picky - they were all quality issues!

Bentley, my watch is a Technomarine Sport. I got it 6 years ago! Very durable watch, the face and hardware still looks very NEW, only the leather strap shows wear. I'm sorry but I forgot the model name, but it's a chronograph watch with a mother of pearl face.

Aawww. Thanks Einseine! You don't know the amount of headache I had to go thru to get to this point. This is my 3rd reset in 2.5 years. And I'm by far not picky - they were all quality issues!

Bentley, my watch is a Technomarine Sport. I got it 6 years ago! Very durable watch, the face and hardware still looks very NEW, only the leather strap shows wear. I'm sorry but I forgot the model name, but it's a chronograph watch with a mother of pearl face.

missD:
Congratulation on your third reset! HUGE success!!!
Believe me, I can understand what you have experienced. My first diamond was 0.75RB/D/VVS1/EX. I bought the stone alone. I bought it because I thought the key was the best 4C specs! I asked a certain jeweller to set it like a simple 6-prong tiffany setting, but the setting quality was very poor. The shapes of the prongs seemed all different... Then I had another jeweller reset it, which I was not satisfied with very much. Finally I made the stone into a pendant top, which I lost during travelling.:smile: All happned within two years.:nogood:

Now I know the key is the setting. A cheap setting ruins the beauty of the stones!:P