Keepall 55: Damier Graphite or Mono Macassar

Graphite v. Macassar

• Damier Graphite

• Monogram Macassar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chicago206

Jul 12, 2010
Simple: I'm most likely going to dive in and get a keepall 55 for traveling, but can't decide, do you guys think the Damier Graphite or Mono Macassar looks better on a guy?

All of my travel accessories are damier since I historically haven't been drawn to monogram: pocket agenda/checkbook holder: graphite, passport cover: ebene, zippy coin purse: graphite, 4 key holder: ebene.

Although I have to admit that recently I have been drawn to the macassar, hmmmm.....

Attachments

• IMG_0073a.jpg
    IMG_0073a.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 2,186
I much prefer Damier in general too, and I love all your accessories.

However, the Macassar is gorgeous! A Macassar is on my wishlist for somewhere down the line a bit. I'd love to own one!

Thanks all, there appears to be a somewhat clear winner already in the poll. Although I think some of the nonclassical monogram pieces work best for women (bought my sister a amarante vernis sarah) and men (spring/summer 2011 cotton/denim), of all the classical monogram, the keepall 55 macassar is one of the few that I think actually works for any guy. That said, damier graphite is a pretty tried and true option, and hopefully the S/S'11 bags won't be ridiculously expensive, and I can bring in a monogram variety to my collection.

Geeze, I was only going to buy one (my first) LV bag as a graduation present to myself, but I guess I can convince myself that a PhD is worth two (?) ;)

Thanks all very much again,