Keepall 55: Damier Graphite or Mono Macassar

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Graphite v. Macassar

1. Damier Graphite

2. Monogram Macassar

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Simple: I'm most likely going to dive in and get a keepall 55 for traveling, but can't decide, do you guys think the Damier Graphite or Mono Macassar looks better on a guy?

All of my travel accessories are damier since I historically haven't been drawn to monogram: pocket agenda/checkbook holder: graphite, passport cover: ebene, zippy coin purse: graphite, 4 key holder: ebene.

Although I have to admit that recently I have been drawn to the macassar, hmmmm.....

Attached Files:

2. I much prefer Damier in general too, and I love all your accessories.

However, the Macassar is gorgeous! A Macassar is on my wishlist for somewhere down the line a bit. I'd love to own one!

3. Graphite!

4. Love and vote for Damier Graphite.

5. Both nice but I'd go for Macassar

6. Thanks all, there appears to be a somewhat clear winner already in the poll. Although I think some of the nonclassical monogram pieces work best for women (bought my sister a amarante vernis sarah) and men (spring/summer 2011 cotton/denim), of all the classical monogram, the keepall 55 macassar is one of the few that I think actually works for any guy. That said, damier graphite is a pretty tried and true option, and hopefully the S/S'11 bags won't be ridiculously expensive, and I can bring in a monogram variety to my collection.

Geeze, I was only going to buy one (my first) LV bag as a graduation present to myself, but I guess I can convince myself that a PhD is worth two (?) ;)

Thanks all very much again,

7. Definitely! When I finish my master's I know I'll be treating myself to a little (or a lot, if I can afford it!) LV. :nuts:

8. Oh the feeling of finishing school forever....how does one celebrate. I'm sure we'll both go on quite a retail and alcohol binge;)

9. just got the macassar awsome

10. Another vote for the macassar:smile:

11. macassar... I'm actually at the airport with mine now ;)

12. Macassar

13. I love the Macassar!

14. Macassar

15. Get the macassar :smile: