• Damier Key Pouch

• Monogram mini pochette

• None. Save for a new wallet or bag instead

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
This line is so super cute and the pink it really drawing me in. I wish I could buy several pieces but for now I need to decide on one

I could use a new attachement for my keys to hold business cards, access cards, etc.,. The key pouch would be perfect for that. I like both the mono and Damier. But the mono draws me in a little more because its got the luggage on the front and the Damier only has the writing.

I also love the mini pochette because its pink and soooo cute. But I know it will be hidden inside my purse 90% of the time so I'm wondering if its a wise purchase especially since I own a regular pochette and a mini patch pochette already
But since its a limited item I really don't want to regret it later. GAH! help.

So all in all I want 3 items (mono and damier key pouch and mono mini pochette). But which one to get first? Any WHY?

Here is a pic for reference that I found in the Affiche Club courtesy of Pitarylg who was lucky enough to buy all these items!!!:nuts:

DSC04054.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, the mini pochette is too adorable to pass up. It doesn't always have to be in your bag...you can carry it or hang it off another one of your bags. I saw someone here hanging it off her azur galliera and it looked awesome together :smile: GL deciding

I am honored you used my picture! This line was just too cute and like I said, I had to sell off a bag to get all of these because I just could not make up my mind! The key pouch in Monogram gets my vote because it is large like the vernis cles has the back pocket to put your drivers license in for easy access just like the vernis cles. I think if I had to pick just one the key pouch would be it.
Thanks for using my picture! I am so flattered!

This line is so super cute and the pink it really drawing me in. I wish I could buy several pieces but for now I need to decide on one

I could use a new attachement for my keys to hold business cards, access cards, etc.,. The key pouch would be perfect for that. I like both the mono and Damier. But the mono draws me in a little more because its got the luggage on the front and the Damier only has the writing.

I also love the mini pochette because its pink and soooo cute. But I know it will be hidden inside my purse 90% of the time so I'm wondering if its a wise purchase especially since I own a regular pochette and a mini patch pochette already
But since its a limited item I really don't want to regret it later. GAH! help.

So all in all I want 3 items (mono and damier key pouch and mono mini pochette). But which one to get first? Any WHY?

Here is a pic for reference that I found in the Affiche Club courtesy of Pitarylg who was lucky enough to buy all these items!!!:nuts: