Round 3 TPF Beauty Box Reveal Thread!!

sailornep5

O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
Okay, the first box is off to ShkBass! Let's post all pictures and gab here. :biggrin:

Reminder on the list:
ShkBass
novella
Beenie
Karester
sillywahine
lushFashionista
bunnymasseuse
TheGorePrincess
MrsPink82
merekat703
Jennalovesbags
ILuvShopping
lolitablue
Blondee178
mayen120
unluckystars
lluvbags
yoglood

Just a little move - novella is leaving at the end of the month, and asked Beenie if it was okay to be #2 which gracious Beenie accepted....but everything else is right on track!

I cannot wait to see the first reveal! Come on box, get to ShkBass!

Since this is my first time participating in this, can anyone tell me what you do to wrap things that has worked in the past? I mean, I know the obvious, but wasn't sure if anyone did anything out of the ordinary or special.

This is soooo exciting! Can't wait to see a reveal :yahoo:

Ques: I mentioned to my friend that I was participating in this and she asked if she could grab some stuff too when the box comes...she would of course contribute from her own things as well. I said I would ask...don't want break any rules.

Last edited:
I'm anticipating the box. The day I get it, I promise with pics and list :smile:
I'm on a time crunch myself, so the box will be shipped out the very next day, or maybe even the same day :smile:

Last edited:
The Box is here! I just went through everything and had so much fun. I'm trying to put everything back in with my new items and the box won't shut hahaha. So I have to repack and try to get everything in there safely.
PICS soon to come.