SO Black bracelet?

Lune de Miel

meow.
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Did I hallucinate this? I think I saw a post yesterday that said H is making So Black Kelly Double Tour bracelets, but now I can't find the post anywhere. Can anyone confirm this or did I make it up? :thinking:

I've asked two SA in two different cities. They said KDT IS in production for the line but not all the managers bought them for the stores since (like previous so black threads), they were worried about the scratching issue.

NY is supposed to get them. I was SO informed when I got my SO Black Kelly. And I must say, it is SO much fun to capitalize the SO in a sentence.

Sorry...

NY is supposed to get them. I was SO informed when I got my SO Black Kelly. And I must say, it is SO much fun to capitalize the SO in a sentence.

Sorry...

:biggrin:

Thanks everyone for your replies. Off to H today, but don't know if my store would get them in. Even if so, that sounds pretty fragile for a bracelet, which I invariably end up scraping on doorjambs and whatnot.

oddinary The bracelet is the Kelly Double Tour bracelet (easily findable with Search- it wraps around your wrist twice with a turnlock closure), in all black with black hardware. HTH

attachment.php

i had this saved from a thread- forgot which one!

Attachments

• SO%20Black%20Kelly%20Double%20Tour1.JPG
    SO%20Black%20Kelly%20Double%20Tour1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,312