theOutnet.com 's Christian Louboutin sale

They will be adding Louboutins on wednesdays for the next 3 weeks. They have said stock is limited so i dont know how many pairs/styles they will be adding. According to theoutnet website, it is for both EU & US sites. No idea on times sadly. Maybe someone else knows :smile:

There is a photoshoot on the website so perhaps some of the styles shown will be available?

It will be every wednesday for the next three wednesdays. i'm excited too but i dont want to get my hopes up. usually the outnet is known for crashing and releasing styles at random times.

In saying that though J, did theoutnet sell aqua Mouche? I was told by an SA at Mount St that there unsold stock may end up on theoutnet ;)

It will be every wednesday for the next three wednesdays. i'm excited too but i dont want to get my hopes up. usually the outnet is known for crashing and releasing styles at random times.

I managed to buy from the first 2 outnet sales with no problems. Sadly everyone wants Louboutins at good prices!

Last edited:
I've been refreshing the site since 8am and still nothing... grrrr... I've even found my credit card! (It's been missing since I moved house three weeks ago).

Damn it I want to see what pretties they have!

I've been refreshing the site since 8am and still nothing... grrrr... I've even found my credit card! (It's been missing since I moved house three weeks ago).

Damn it I want to see what pretties they have!

Me too! Ive been scared to leave my laptop in case they suddenly pop up! OMG the stress... Why cant they just tell us what time?! :nuts: