Finally got my bday bag!! Never though it would be this! **Quick Reveal**

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Hi everyone!! I was at the boutique earlier today to get my birthday bag and I never thought that this would be the bag I would be going home with! I used to dislike this design in a big way but now I'm in :love:! I think this may even be my new favourite!! :P Once I post my modelling pics I would love to get input from all of you regarding its size on my frame.

427121c0.jpg

Any guesses? :graucho:

Ok...It took me a good 30-40 mins trying to choose between the PM and the MM. I liked how dramatic the MM was with its size but I thought the PM was more versatile that's why I ended up choosing her. Here are modelling shots of me with the PM and please tell me if I made the right decision choosing the PM. I can upgrade this to an MM if it doesn't suit me too well.

371e41b3-1.jpg

3f31d454.jpg

62712a05.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats! It is gorgeous.:yahoo: Love love love it on you. I have the MM but it is used as my work bag. I think the PM is definitely more versatile. :P
Ok...It took me a good 30-40 mins trying to choose between the PM and the MM. I liked how dramatic the MM was with its size but I thought the PM was more versatile that's why I ended up choosing her. Here are modelling shots of me with the PM and please tell me if I made the right decision choosing the PM. I can upgrade this to an MM if it doesn't suit me too well.

371e41b3-1.jpg

3f31d454.jpg

62712a05.jpg