Finally got my bday bag!! Never though it would be this! **Quick Reveal**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!! I was at the boutique earlier today to get my birthday bag and I never thought that this would be the bag I would be going home with! I used to dislike this design in a big way but now I'm in :love:! I think this may even be my new favourite!! :P Once I post my modelling pics I would love to get input from all of you regarding its size on my frame.

[​IMG]

Any guesses? :graucho:

2. Neverfull?

3. Here's more...
    [​IMG]

4. Open open

5. Ooh! Alma?

6. ooo show us!

7. You're right! It's an Alma PM in bleu nuit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wow love the color! Congrats!

9. Soooo pretty! I wasn't an Alma lover until recently myself. :smile:

10. #10 Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    Ok...It took me a good 30-40 mins trying to choose between the PM and the MM. I liked how dramatic the MM was with its size but I thought the PM was more versatile that's why I ended up choosing her. Here are modelling shots of me with the PM and please tell me if I made the right decision choosing the PM. I can upgrade this to an MM if it doesn't suit me too well.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Congratulations!! it's gorgeous!

12. I love it & the size is perfect for you. Congratulations & Happy Birthday.

13. I think the PM suits you perfectly! The color is gorgeous too! You made the right choice!! congrats :biggrin:

14. Congrats! It is gorgeous.:yahoo: Love love love it on you. I have the MM but it is used as my work bag. I think the PM is definitely more versatile. :P

15. Yes that size is right for you, and also, Happy Birthday!!:balloon::balloon::balloon: