"silver" chloe clutch

Eminay

Oct 19, 2006
did anyone else order the nap steel silver chloe paddy clutch and get an acier bronze color??? i called they said this is the silver one but i know what the silver looks like and this isnt it!!! :sad: hellppp:crybaby:

ILoveMyBug - Can you post a pic of your silver clutch? I ordered a clutch as well and received the 'acier' color. I agree w/ Eminay that it's more of a bronze color but I still like the color. Here's some pics:

Attachments

• DSC_00053.JPG
    DSC_00053.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 235
  • DSC_00034.JPG
    DSC_00034.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 148
Agreed, the acier is like tarnished silver, whereas the argent was very much like tinfoil. But this color is lovely too! Here is mine:

IMG_2669.jpg

Xmas2006319.jpg

Sorry I didn't get round to this last night, I'll try and take some over the weekend.
Mine looks exactly the same colour as the pics that hmwe46 posted though

I think it's very pretty colour, looks like the brownish (or tan?) edging softens the metallic colour nicely...:love: Those cluthes are so cute, they have dangerously started to grow on me lately..!! :P

They are really adorable!! This is my first clutch and I adore it :heart: If I could find another in black I'd have to get it too!! :nuts:

I think it's very pretty colour, looks like the brownish (or tan?) edging softens the metallic colour nicely...:love: Those cluthes are so cute, they have dangerously started to grow on me lately..!! :P

Ah!:idea: In another thread I was confusing the colors - acier is the one that I though looked like aubergine in some pics, not argent. Chloe is so tricky! Btw, they're both pretty imho. Thanks for the clarification. :flowers: