"silver" chloe clutch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. did anyone else order the nap steel silver chloe paddy clutch and get an acier bronze color??? i called they said this is the silver one but i know what the silver looks like and this isnt it!!! :sad: hellppp:crybaby:

2. i think the acier is supposed to look like tarnished silver?

3. I ordered the steel one and it's definitely a warm grey colour!

4. ILoveMyBug - Can you post a pic of your silver clutch? I ordered a clutch as well and received the 'acier' color. I agree w/ Eminay that it's more of a bronze color but I still like the color. Here's some pics:

Attached Files:

5. I'll try and sort one out when I get home ;)

6. I ordered the silver betty and it came as a tarnished silver colout like d&g said

7. It's a lovely color nonetheless! I hope it grows on you.

8. Agreed, the acier is like tarnished silver, whereas the argent was very much like tinfoil. But this color is lovely too! Here is mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Sorry I didn't get round to this last night, I'll try and take some over the weekend.
    Mine looks exactly the same colour as the pics that hmwe46 posted though

10. i do love it i just imagined different.....but its still hot...tanx for all the help and advise dolls!!!

11. I think it's very pretty colour, looks like the brownish (or tan?) edging softens the metallic colour nicely...:love: Those cluthes are so cute, they have dangerously started to grow on me lately..!! :P

12. They are really adorable!! This is my first clutch and I adore it :heart: If I could find another in black I'd have to get it too!! :nuts:

13. Hi,

Last time I looked, NAP sold the black clutch ( and the blue one, silver seems to be sold out)

14. Nice clutches! How much can you fit into it?

15. Ah!:idea: In another thread I was confusing the colors - acier is the one that I though looked like aubergine in some pics, not argent. Chloe is so tricky! Btw, they're both pretty imho. Thanks for the clarification. :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice