Cheapest country to buy LV

Sophan

Jan 22, 2007
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows which country sells LV the cheapest. I bought some from China and they're heaps more expensive than Hong Kong!!

Cheers

Sophan

mebe we can do wat the 'geeks' do wif ranking ipod nano prices.... convert the price of a permanent line bag eg...a monogram canvas speedy 30 using the currency rate on say...xe.com and then we rank the countries in terms of price :biggrin:

mebe we can do wat the 'geeks' do wif ranking ipod nano prices.... convert the price of a permanent line bag eg...a monogram canvas speedy 30 using the currency rate on say...xe.com and then we rank the countries in terms of price :biggrin:

That's a good idea. I had heard France had the best prices, but it would be interesting to actually do a comparison.

The mono canvas speedy 30 is $620 here in U.S.

LV France website lists the same bag at 415 Euros, which translates to $537.31 at today's rates.

LV UK has the mono canvas speedy 30 for 310 Pounds, which is roughly $612.57

I don't know how to find the prices in other countries...

Adding on to 'More lv please's list..i guess its safe to say dont buy in NZ!

Mono Canvas Speedy 30

in US - $620.00
in France - $537.31
in UK - $612.57
in NZ - $740.94 (retail) $650.07 (duty free)

all listed in usd! using exchange rates on xe.com

lol. i did that on uk, and the vavin gm (normally 1050)
is 667 dollars!