Anyone has this tote? Reviews, pls?

Meta

Metamorphosis
O.G.
Jan 20, 2007
I fell in love with this tote and I found it on Elux for $1175 and its called N/S quilted tote. However, upon joining this forum, I found it on pursestore.com and its called E/W tote. Erm, what exactly is the name of this tote?! :s

C362117_Blk_300.jpg

Also, does anyone here have this tote? Can I get some reviews on it? Is it patent quilted leather or is it just normal quilted leather? How roomy is it? I've been looking for a tote for some time and this seems to be a good size for me to stash all my stuff into for a quick weekend getaway.

I know this is on sale on pursestore.com but I was also wondering if anyone has spotted this in the outlets by chance? I'm eager to make this my very first designer bag but I'm a little tight at the moment. Btw, sorry for the 1001 questions. TIA!

I would think it should be called the N/S tote, because the height is longer than the width. I don't think this bag is in outlets yet, it probably sold out before it could go there, or it may be too recent since it's a fall 06 style. One of our members, Jill, owns(ed) this bag, hopefully she'll come along and give a review. From what I remember, she really adored this bag!

Thanks for your input, thithi. I tried looking for the tote in stores but I couldn't find any thats why I want to get someone's review on this. I believe this is a S/S 06 style, no? Anyway, I'll wait for Jill to give her feedback on this.

In S/S 2006, this style was made in patent (goat) leather; it's called TOTE. Moss (green) was the color that went on sale first.
Line: QUILTED URSULA
Style Name: TOTE
Style Number: C361046
Measurments: 18.5 x 4.5 x 13"
Price: $1175USD
Colors: Black, Chalk, Cola, Blush, Moss

In F/W 2006, this style was made in non-patent (calf) leather, it's called N/S Tote.
Line: QUILTED LEATHER
Style Name: N/S TOTE
Style Number: C362117
Price: $1175USD
Colors: Black, Whiskey, Cashew, Mouse, Emerald, Graphite

If you are looking for Black, thepursestore's price is very good already.

I fell in love with this tote and I found it on Elux for $1175 and its called N/S quilted tote. However, upon joining this forum, I found it on pursestore.com and its called E/W tote. Erm, what exactly is the name of this tote?! :s

I did a search as you suggested and I PMed sngo and Jill earlier but I just PMed Baghound and TLN as well. :smile: I hope they don't think I'm a stalker! :shame:

No! :smile: I wouldn't think that! I sent you some thoughts. I wanted to also say that I saw a lady at Target carrying the Moss sometime last summer, and that one is beautiful, as well! I really recommend the tote, btw!