After a horrible experience..My first real paddy

pekie

Just me and my bags
O.G.
Jun 2, 2006
I like to say i have finally got a real Paddy! im so excited!! :yahoo:

I bought a paddy few months back on ebay and it was a fake..my own doubts and the authentication thread confirmed it for me! So ever since then iv been looking for a REAL one on ebay. After searching through the ebay for ages i managed to find one that looks real..has everything. The bag arrived today, checked it..and i like to say its real! Ive got my first paddy...its 06 med, Brun paddy!! The colour is gorgeus, leather is gorgeus..everything about it and im in love! Who would have think you can fall in :heart: with a bag!! I will post pics up later this afternoon and show u! I am so excited to be part of the chloe fan club :supacool:

lol

Congratulations pekie!!! Sorry you got the other fake! Hope you were able to get your money back for that! Welcome to the Chloe lover's fan club! Can't wait to see you pics! :drinkup:

Here are my pics!!

bag%20002.jpg

bag%20003.jpg

pekie you have to upload it first. when you post, click go advanced, then scroll below and click manage attachments. an upload window will pop up and you can upload your pics. it will automatically create thumbnails/links of your pics on that particular post or you can copy the actual url then paste that as your picture link. hope i didn't confuse you!

I like to say i have finally got a real Paddy! im so excited!! :yahoo:

I bought a paddy few months back on ebay and it was a fake..my own doubts and the authentication thread confirmed it for me! So ever since then iv been looking for a REAL one on ebay. After searching through the ebay for ages i managed to find one that looks real..has everything. The bag arrived today, checked it..and i like to say its real! Ive got my first paddy...its 06 med, Brun paddy!! The colour is gorgeus, leather is gorgeus..everything about it and im in love! Who would have think you can fall in :heart: with a bag!! I will post pics up later this afternoon and show u! I am so excited to be part of the chloe fan club :supacool:

lol

Thats whats so disappointing and scary about ebay...its too bad there are so many unscrupulous fakers out there! Im curious, on the fake, how much did you pay? Did you get your money back? When buying a bag so expensive, its tempting to search ebay, which I would at least research in hopes of saving a few hundred bucks. Plus, the chances of finding something unique and rare is exciting too. However, Im wondering how much a person could potentially save buying a Paddy from ebay, over finding one from a real store? Id almost pay more to have piece of mind, but what are the numbers, I wonder?