Who Thinks They Have The Prettiest Red Bag????

hillarys

hillarysjewels
Dec 5, 2006
Please let me see your red bags. I want one this year but I am really picky about the color red, style, everything. Help.

Please show me yours. Thank you,:heart: thank you.

this is not my bag, i chanced upon the pic in a local site.
hoping that you may like it as much as I do. :love:
I have been looking for a red chanel bag too.

experts, pls help me to ID it
how much will this be?
TIA

bole013-img518x389-moz_screenshot.jpg

this is not my bag, i chanced upon the pic in a local site.
hoping that you may like it as much as I do. :love:
I have been looking for a red chanel bag too.

experts, pls help me to ID it
how much will this be?
TIA

bole013-img518x389-moz_screenshot.jpg

I really love it!!! Maybe it will be the one,:yahoo: but I really want to see lots of other styles. Many thanks

I have to say I really love my bordeaux diamond shine flap with silver hardware. I have not learned how to get pictures up here yet, but I need to because it really is beautiful.

here is mine in the medium-large size (A0112) in caviar leather. i went through ALOT of trouble and drama for this bag so she means alot! :heart:

note: it is not patent i know all the light is making it look shiny in the pic. it is definitely matte :yes:

according to Stacey from Chanel customer care, the colour is a continuum of a 2003 timeless classic bag. the colour code is 91759RED if anyone is interested.

363080802_2c49b3de5e_o.jpg

OMG, my jaws literally dropped at the sight of that Red Caviar Flap. I never imagined red CAVIAR could be this pretty! I could drop dead and go to heaven if the SS '07 red caviar turns out like this. Love that shade of red!

The color code for the red for SS2007 is different from the one that frayed posted for her red bag. I'm definitely getting a red classic flap from SS2007.:yahoo:

Here's my newest red bag - Louis Vuitton Pomme D'Amour Vernis Leather (you didn't say it had to be Chanel:P ):

Attachments

• Mons Roxbury Inside 001.jpg
    Mons Roxbury Inside 001.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 197
  • Mons Roxbury Inside 002.jpg
    Mons Roxbury Inside 002.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 152