pics of your stackable rings *PHOTOS*

My new ones:

LOVE stack rings!!

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Reactions: The_pink_house3
I love this thread! Wish I could contribute by my stack has been in disrepair for a whole year :cursing: but that's another thread...

keep the rings coming!!

Yay - update: my stackables are at the jeweler getting repaired! They should be ready today:yahoo: - I haven't worn them since last July! (dbf said he would get them fixed but then was very slow with the jewelry repair, so I had to take charge and get it done, b/c I missed wearing them! I also got them resized to my other hand - I hope they fit and look good.

Love these!

Must look into getting some for myself.....but want something unique....I know TIffany's has the Celebration rings, but I prefer something a bit different. Must hunt around........

These were my 10th anniversary gift from my husband. They are David Yurman and the total weight is almost 8 carats. There are 2 yellow gold and 2 rose gold. When I pointed out to my husband that most people get 1 eternity band...he said, "I didn't know...they were displayed together!!!". Maybe I should take him to Neimans and put all the handbags I want on one mannequin....since they are displayed together, they are meant to stay together, right???!!!! :smile:

My plan is to give one to each of my daughters on their wedding day (if their ring size is similar?, and one to my future daughter-in-law on my sons wedding day. That way all of the ladies in the family will have one!

Attachments

• ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 3,702
Love those stack rings^

Thank you sweetie! :hugs:

purseinsanity - omg, those rings are amazing!!! :drool: and your hands are gorgeous which only accentuates them.

enjoy!
OGC, you are too kind! My hands are so dry they're ashy! Constant handwashing despite all the lotion makes it nearly impossible to have pretty hands. That's why I always wear rings...hopefully people see those and look past the hands! :P

prettty!!!!!!!! The yellow gold is gorgeous on your skin tone!

Thanks so much Swanky!! :smile:

PS--Did you notice I'm multi-quoting!??! :graucho::P

purseinsanity - GORGEOUS rings!!! So elegant!

:flowers: Thanks canyongirl!!

So gorgeous!!!

:ty: airborne!!