What is your favourite and least favourite Goyard bags?

r15324

Dismembered
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Love: Boeing 65, St. Louis GM, Urbain

Hate: Fidji, Vendome

What about you? :smile:

*Title should read: What are your favourite and least favourite Goyard bags?* :sweatdrop:

r15324 has put a gun to my head! :sweatdrop: OK I am not a huge fan of that style that has the small open circular handle on the top (just looked it up in the reference thread, it's called the Beluga?) - it just looks odd and disproportionate. But I don't hate it :peace:

i love: jeanne mm, boeing 30 and croisiere 35

least favorite (but i wouldn't say no if someone gives me these bags :biggrin:): fidji (the bag loses it's shape when there's stuff inside), st louis (just because it's an open tote) and beluga (handles are disproportionate to the size)

St Louis my favorite and love the Boeing's any size.

Fidji least favorite, sold mine. That's why I'm excited for the new bag next month

Just bought this bag in July, love it. It came w/ a short handle, had a special handle made so could be worn cross body, took less than a week.

028.jpg

The short handle is shown in the pxi w/ the longer cross body

030.jpg

031.jpg

^Congrats, Longchamp! I've never seen that style with a longer strap, and I :heart: it!

Love: Bois clutch, Boeing bags, doggie bags

Don't love so much: Beluga. The little handle seems like it would dig too much into your palm when the bag was full.

Ultimate love: fidji

don't love - i don't know, maybe okinawa bec it's too stiff to be a tote

i have 2 bags - a skyblue fidji & a black 35 croisiere

wanting a white fidji with the new design