Jimmy Choo I purchased a Jimmy Choo Mahala

It looks good to me and I really hope it's authentic, but I'm afraid I only have a JC Bean Bag, so I don't really know. I also hope it's in good condition.

I'm slightly worried, as this seller seems more than a bit unreliable, from their negs and neutrals:

Goofbay

If you have any problems, please let us know. :yes:

yeah, i checked out the negatives and they seem to be all electronics. so, keep your fingers crossed that this is the real deal. i went ahead with the buy it now as soon as i saw it, b/c i didn't want someone else to snatch it. but i am going to call in the morning to make sure it is legit, in good condition, etc. before i make payment.

^^ Personally, I think anything under 99.9% is poor, for a powerseller with this many sales and this seller is waaay under that.

The higher the number of sales, the higher the feedback score percentage should be. :yes:

Two, or more, of the same negative comment and you should trust the buyers' judgement and move on; is the standard advice, after all. :shrugs:

I would never risk buying from a seller like this.

yeah, i checked out the negatives and they seem to be all electronics. so, keep your fingers crossed that this is the real deal. i went ahead with the buy it now as soon as i saw it, b/c i didn't want someone else to snatch it. but i am going to call in the morning to make sure it is legit, in good condition, etc. before i make payment.

I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for you, courtney. :biggrin:

The thing is, that if a seller is poor when they're selling one type of item, why would they be any better with another? :shrugs:

I think it's a very good idea to call them in the morning, before you decide whether to pay, BTW. :yes: