Anyone heard of CKNW purses?

Daniela7474

Aug 26, 2006
Hi all.....I have a question.
I just moved to Canada recently and I noticed a store called CKNW.
Some of their purses look rather cheap, but they do have a few different collections that are made of really nice looking pebble leather, running around $170-$200 per purse.
Can anyone in Canada (or elsewhere) tell me if this is a good, quality brand?
I am originally from the States and I have never heard of them, nor do I know if their leather wears well, if the color doesn't fade, etc.
Thanks for any and all input!
Hugs! :heart:
Danielle

I have to say that I think they only carry low quality bags. A few of my friends have purchased from them in the past and the bags were of very poor quality and fell apart. I don't think that they bought any of the more expensive ones though, so I can't coment on those

I know the store you mean, and have only bought small items from there, and an evening bag. My wallet though seems to be holding up and I bought it about three years ago. It is in a patent finish and still is pretty shiny. Actually now that I think about it, I did buy a bag there, but I gave it away two days later as our neighbor had been hit by a skunk and had to throw out her purse, so I didn't have a chance to use it!

Yes, my BF bought me a neat navy tote (pleather) at one of their shops in Vancouver. I love it! I use it to travel because I do not want to ruin my leather purses and it has held up very well. Here's a pic:

Attachments

• CNKW.jpg
    CNKW.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,085
  • CNKW2.jpg
    CNKW2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 874
Hi Ladies, I scored a beautiful carry bag for days when I need a lot of gear. It is from CNKW. The leather is beautiful and the lining is also. The seams are well sewn and the strap is lovely no rough edges. I'll post a pic when I get a second.