Car breaks down = a lot of Celebs in the same car

fr2nc1z

O.G.
Mar 26, 2006
Ok, I thought this was funny.Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and Victoria Beckham all fit in the same car because the other car broke down!

Since:
celebritypuke-tommobile1.jpg

Then:
celebritypukecom-jlo2.jpg

celebritypukecom-cruise1.jpg

celebritypukecom-jlo1.jpg

amongst them 5 they are worth Probably a billion LOL and they cant afford to hire another driver when a car breaks down? insane...
how the hell are these group of people friends? I mean seriously, how odd.

Hahahaaaaa:nuts: That's rally funny! Those in the backseat are sooo squeezed. Poor Marc Anthony, he looks like he can't breath. But it's good that he and VB were there, because they're both so thin, so it's like one person sitting, not two.

ahahahahahahahahaha! man... if there was a ever a car of people I'd like to just *poof* disappear...

if only Lilo, Brit, Paris, N. Ritchie were in the trunk... then it'd be a dream!

lol, this is so funny. i never thought they will be squeezing together in the car. given their status n wealth, each couple should have their own limousines. imagine david come along too, no extra seat for him, lol.:roflmfao: j.lo's behind is big enough to fit only 1 special seat...:roflmfao: