Please convince me I did the right thing!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I bought the MC White Shirley b/c I fell die hard in love with it.:love: The problem is that I don't use clutch bags! I figured I would use this beautiful Shirley to hold my essentials inside my big bags.

Did I make a mistake??? Was it a dumb purchase? Let me know your thoughts? Does anyone else use the Shirley to hold essentials or make-up inside their bag?

:heart: Thanks!:heart:

Well..I think the Shirley is a pretty pricey bag to keep inside another bag. I'd only use that as a clutch or evening bag and get a pochette which is a much cheaper alternative (and holds more, too).

That's a fantastic bag. You can use it inside of larger purses OR for an evening out. Enjoy it - take it out!
I don't have a Shirley, but would LOVE to have one.

Well it has a strap right? So you could also use it for an evening bag or when you don't want to carry a big bag. It is such a cute bag...I don't think it's a mistake at all!!

I love this bag too, have you tried using it with the shoulder strap?

I wouldn't use it in another bag because of the strap and the zipper. It would drive me crazy.

I just will not carry a tiny bag! LOL The only option I have is to use it to hold my essentials/make-up! I know I sound like I'm being crazy but I love the look of this bag so much.

That's a fantastic bag. You can use it inside of larger purses OR for an evening out. Enjoy it - take it out!
I don't have a Shirley, but would LOVE to have one.

Thanks for the encouragement!!!!:heart: I think I will keep it and use in my bag!!! I traded something for this so I didn't buy at full retail but it still cost me!

If money is no issue then that's a great make up bag! I :heart: the shirley and if I had her I'd never hide her away. At least you'll have that eye candy every time you gaze down in to your purse.:smile: