Letters from Louis

Dec 28, 2006
Hey Everyone,
Over the Holidays I purchased a Le Fabuleux and a few weeks later bought a Porte Tresor International wallet to go with it. (My old wallet was beat up, discolored and simply not worthy to put in the purse.)
These were my very first purchases at this LV store, but I got them with the help of the same SA, which I thought this was simply coincidence.
However, I was suprised and tickled pink to receive a hand written Happy New Year card from her. :love:
Does this mean I'm considered "special" or is she just really nice? Have any of you had this happen before? Please share!
Thanks for your thoughts,
-VK

I think several people here get thank you notes and cards from their SA's. It's great that you started right off like that though!! Maybe soon, you'll get an invite to a special party!!

I got a New year's card, too. Is yours the louis vuitton cup card? The very nice SA's usually keep up the handwritten notes. I love them. I save all the ones I get, even though my SA has terrible handwriting! Sounds like you have a very attentive SA that wants your business.

I do like my LV SA, but I do have to say that I got a thank you note after every Coach purse purchase no matter what SA I purchased from. I love my LVs, but Coach does have excellent customer service.