Birkin or Bolide color for tropics/summer

pampered1

Oct 19, 2006
I'm looking for a Birkin or Bolide that will work for tropical weather vacations and summer. What about Vert Anis? Is that color versatile enough to go with lots of things for travel when I don't want to take more than a day bag and an evening bag? What about Caramel? I like white bags but not in the price range of H.

white looks so incredibly good on the bolide, it's almost cruel.
for tropical, i love the idea of a vermillion too. also the turquoise maybe (to match the water).

Potiron - and it's a 4 season color, goes with everything for travel!
Also, a Blue Jean or Vert Anis Bolide would be amazing. Find the Ode to the Bolide thread for some lucious pics!

I agree with Greentea. I took my potiron Bolide when I went to CA & Hawaii and it went with everything. Blue jean is also another fabulous all seasons color that goes with just about everything. If fuschia goes with your wardrobe that is another option. Vert Anis is also a great summery color if you have the wardrobe to compliment it.

Also, you might consider the Evelyne or Trim for a good "resort" Hermes. Easy to carry, looks good with a floppy hat, capri sandals, bikini top and a sarong while out by the pool!!